This top floor 2-level condo has it all, including a AAA+ location in the heart of both Cow Hollow and the Marina. A short stroll from tons of amazing restaurants, bars, lounges, boutiques, coffee shops, and more.
Enjoy two exclusive use outdoor areas including a Golden Gate Bridge view roof deck. Get your check list out and check off every box from in-unit washerdryer, to extra storage, parking, a fireplace and more.
Recently remodeled with recessed lighting, added square feet, and bamboo wood floors. The kitchen features granite counters, a gas range, stainless dishwasher, built-in microwave, and deep stainless sink. The living room is ideal for romantic evenings by the fireplace, or cocktails on the patio.
* 1+ Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Car
* Approx 1,000 SqFt
* Top floor condo
* 2 outdoor spaces including VIEW roof deck
* Storage in garage and in unit
* Elevator access
* In-unit washer-dryer
* Granite counters, gas range, dishwasher, microwave
* HOA dues $332.70
* NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS
* Walkscore.com 100 out of 100, a "Walker's Paradise"
* 1.5 blocks to Balboa Cafe and the Triangle
* 2.5 blocks to trendy Union Street shops/restaurants
* 1 block to the Marina's Chestnut Street
Property information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be verified.